The high quality skilled nurses at The Manor Healthcare Residence provide you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health. Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
The conditions we treat include:
- Neurological Disorders
- Bone Fractures
- Heart Disease
- Hip & Knee Replacements
- Knee Injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Respiratory Conditions
Our innovative programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care from our registered nurses, licensed nurse supervisors, medication aides and certified nursing assistants, our personalized and comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Gym
- Stroke Management
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Secure Memory Unit
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- IV Therapy
- Stimulating Recreation Program
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Tehuacana, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehab specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each patient.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services!
- Nursing Home Abuse – While many nursing home facilities provide excellent care and nurturing, unfortunately there are those that do not. Neglect and abuse leads to unexplained death, serious injury and preventable illness.
- Limestone County Emergency Management – The Limestone County Emergency Management helps protect the citizens of Limestone County, Texas from both large and small disasters.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing home abuse can take many forms and often goes unreported, as many victims are afraid to speak out. When a parent or loved one is in a nursing home, you depend on the staff to provide the care they need.