The high quality skilled nurses at The Manor Healthcare Residence provide you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health. Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
The conditions we treat include:
- Neurological Disorders
- Bone Fractures
- Heart Disease
- Hip & Knee Replacements
- Knee Injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Respiratory Conditions
Our innovative programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care from our registered nurses, licensed nurse supervisors, medication aides and certified nursing assistants, our personalized and comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Gym
- Stroke Management
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Secure Memory Unit
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- IV Therapy
- Stimulating Recreation Program
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Streetman, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehab specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each patient.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services!
Streetmanis a town in both Freestone and Navarro Counties. The majority of Streetman is in Freestone County; while only about one-third of it the city is in Navarro County. By 2010 Steetman’s population was around 250. According to the US Census Bureau, the town’s total area is 0.5 square miles, all of which is land.
Streetman, TX Resources:
- Nursing Home Neglect – It is against the law for nursing homes to abuse or neglect patients or residents. Both state and federal laws are in place to protect patients and residents, and guarantee them rights.
- Corsicana and Navarro County Chamber of Commerce – The Chamber serves the citizens of Corsicana and Navarro County through successful initiatives, programs, volunteer committees and events.
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse – Caregivers and providers for the elderly and disabled are duty-bound to keep those in their care safe and healthy. You trust these caregivers to care for and watch over your loved one when you can’t.