The high quality skilled nurses at The Manor Healthcare Residence provide you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health. Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
The conditions we treat include:
- Neurological Disorders
- Bone Fractures
- Heart Disease
- Hip & Knee Replacements
- Knee Injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Respiratory Conditions
Our innovative programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care from our registered nurses, licensed nurse supervisors, medication aides and certified nursing assistants, our personalized and comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Gym
- Stroke Management
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Secure Memory Unit
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- IV Therapy
- Stimulating Recreation Program
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Groesbeck, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehab specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each patient.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services!
- Groesbeck Journal – Local paper for the Groesbeck Journal. The Groesbeck Journal is your one stop shop for everything there is to know about Groesbeck, TX.
- Bathroom Safety Tips – Around one third of all accidents that seniors experience occur in the home, with more occurring in the bathroom than anywhere else in the home.
- Nursing Home Neglect – It is illegal for nursing homes to neglect or abuse patients or residents. There are both state and federal laws in place to protect nursing home patients and residents, and guarantee them certain rights.