The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Manor spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
Services and Amenities of The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities & Programs
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- TV and Wi-Fi Access
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Wortham, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
- Nursing Home Neglect – While there are many high quality nursing homes throughout the nation, there are also ones that emphasize profits rather than patient care. Find out what the signs of nursing home abuse and neglect are.
- Wortham Blues Fest – Organized by the Wortham Area Chamber of Commerce the Festival is a much-anticipated annual showcase of sizzling Texas Blues, and is sponsored by individuals, organizations, and businesses dedicated to the preservation of Jefferson’s legacy in American music.
- Elderly Driving Tips – As we get older, driving becomes harder, and can be especially difficult during the winter months. Wet, slick roads can quickly freeze when the temperature drops, which could result in icy and dangerous roads.