The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Manor spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
Services and Amenities of The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities & Programs
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- TV and Wi-Fi Access
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Tehuacana, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
Tehuacana is in Limestone County and is near the Tehuacana Hills. At the 2010 US Census, the population was about 280. According to the US Census Bureau, Tehuacana has a total area of 1.6 square miles, all of which is land. Tehuacana was home to Trinity College from 1869-1902.
- Respite Care: A Break for the Caregiver – While caring for an older or ill family member can be extremely rewarding, it can also be physically and emotionally taxing. Whether caregivers get a break for only a few hours a week or a few weeks a year, these breaks are important. Respite care offers you the chance to reduce the amount of stress in an already stressful environment, restore energy and keep your life in balance.
- Things to Do in Tehuacana, TX – There’s always something fun going on in the Tehuacana area! From local festivals to hiking trails to local farmers market, you’ll always be entertained in the Tehuacana area.
- About Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease – Alzheimer’s disease is a very complex illness, especially since it is unlikely that any one sole remedy will be found to delay, prevent, or cure it. Consequently, current treatment and research focus on several different facets of the disease, including helping people maintain mental function, managing behavioral symptoms and slowing or delaying symptoms.