The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Manor spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
Services and Amenities of The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities & Programs
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- TV and Wi-Fi Access
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Teague, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
Teague is a city in Freestone County. At the 2010 US Census, its population was around 3,600. The area was first settled as a community named Brewer around the time of the Civil War. Once the railroad arrived in the area in 1906, residents eventually moved of Brewer and established the new town of Teague.
Teague, TX Resources:
- Teague Public Library – The Teague Public Library serves the Teague, TX area. Card holders are able to check out magazines, movies, books, newspapers and more!
- Care Options for Alzheimer’s & Dementia – Deciding on care services for a loved one with either Alzheimer’s or dementia can be a tough decision. Get information on all aspects of choosing the best type of care for your loved one, including care providers, residential facilities, senior housing, respite care and more. With Alzheimer’s, there is no one-size-fits-all option, so it is important to know all of the options before making any decisions.
- The Basics of Long-Term Care – If you’re deciding if long-term care is right for your loved one, make sure to check out this great resource! It provides basic information about you long-term care so you can understand what long-term care entails and can begin to think about how you will handle the need for long-term care before making the tough decision about how to best care for your loved one.