The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Manor spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
Services and Amenities of The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities & Programs
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- TV and Wi-Fi Access
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Streetman, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
Streetman is unique in that it is located in both Freestone and Navarro Counties. By 2010 Steetman’s population was about 250. According to the US Census Bureau, Streetman’s is about 0.5 square miles, all of which is land.
Streetman, TX Resources:
- Deciding on Long-Term Care – The decision about placing a loved one in a facility is never an easy one to make. There are many important factors and opinions to take into consideration. No matter what the situation is, the whole family should be involved in it.
- Things to Do in Corsicana, Navarro County – Corsicana has a rich tradition of offering Navarro County visitors and residents a wide range of attractions for all ages, cultures and tastes! Corsicana puts a local twist on activities spanning a variety of interests.
- About Long-Term Care – Long-term care is when a person requires assistance with thier physical or emotional needs over an extended period of time. This will most likely involve helping a friend/relative with activities or needs that healthy, active people take for granted and can include a wide range of tasks, such as dressing, feeding, answering the phone and doing laundry.