The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Manor spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
Services and Amenities of The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities & Programs
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- TV and Wi-Fi Access
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Kirvin, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
Kirvin is a small town in Freestone County. At the 2010 US Census, the population was about 130. Like its population, its area is small; in fact, acccording to the US Census Bureau, Kirvin’s total area is 0.4 square miles, all of which is land.
- Alzheimer’s Treatment Options – Although there is no cure for Alzheimer’s, there are many treatment options and actions you can discuss with your healthcare provider to better manage life with the disease. Each stage of Alzheimer’s presents different challenges, so it is important to frequently discuss medical and care-related options, as well as safety issues, with your caregiver.
- AARP Guide to Kirvin, TX – Wonderful resource about everything there is to know about Kirvin, TX! If you’re a senior citizen and will be in Kirvin, make sure to check out what AARP has to offer!
- Rehabilitation Centers for Elderly Stroke Victims – When an elderly person has a stroke, the key to recovery is a good rehabilitation center! Learn what to look for in a care center.”