The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Manor spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
Services and Amenities of The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities & Programs
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- TV and Wi-Fi Access
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Groesbeck, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
Groesbeck is Limestone County’s county seat. At the 2010 US Census, the population was about 4,300. Groesbeck was founded in 1869 by the Houston and Teas Central Railroad. The city got its name from Abraham Groesbeeck, who was one of the Railroad’s directors. Although it was founded in 1869, development of the community’s city government began in 1871.
- Respite Care – People frequently provide loved ones with unpaid assistance to help them remain in their own homes for as long as possible. While these caregivers love their loved ones, providing unpaid around the clock care can get exhausting! Respite care provides the caregiver with the break they need, while making sure their loved one receives the care and attention that they need and deserve.
- Resources for Alzheimer’s Caregivers – If you’re caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s, there’s no need to feel like you’re alone. There’s a wealth of support out there, covering everything from general caregiving assistance to specific topics such as financial support.
- Groesbeck Chamber of Commerce – The Chamber is the go to source for staying up to date on businesses and activities in the Groesbeck community! One way this is accomplished is by providing members with current information on events, services and programs.