The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Manor spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
Services and Amenities of The Manor Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities & Programs
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- TV and Wi-Fi Access
At The Manor Healthcare Residence, residents of Coolidge, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
- Rehabilitation Therapy after a Stroke – Approximately 795,000 people in the US are affected by strokes each year. Depending on the severity of your loved one’s stroke, there are many rehabilitation and care options that you should consider.
- Managing Alzheimer’s Disease – Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease that gets worse over time, and the course of the disease can greatly vary from person to person. For instance, some people nay only have the disease for the last five years of their lives, while others may have it for as long as 20 years. Learn about what managing the disease and what you should discuss with your healthcare provider.
- Limestone County Parks & Recreation – Limestone County Parks & Recreation offers visitors and residents tons of fun activities. You’ll never run out of things to do in Limestone County!